Good day everyone! Today we’ll bring you another series of Cool & Creative Animations to feast and inspire your mind. Something to jump start your brain by some of the inspiring animations ever created.
There are 12 basic principles of animation introduced by the Disney animators Ollie Johnston and Frank Thomas in their 1981 book ‘The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation’ and they are Squash & Stretch, Anticipation, Staging, Straight Ahead Action & Pose to Pose, Follow Through & Overlapping Action, Slow In & Slow Out, Arcs, Secondary Action, Timing, Exaggeration, Solid Drawing & Appeal. All of this basic principles used widely by all of talented animators to create an astonishing and awesome works.
Well, we really hope you guys enjoy from our series this week! Enjoy and get inspired!
1. Mighty Antlers by The Animation Workshop
2. The Backwater Gospel by The Animation Workshop
3. Usavich 11 – Time For Execution by Kanaban Graphics
4. Disneyland Paris Tilt Shift by Filipv
5. Charlie And The Apple Factory by College Humor
6. Darty “36000 Solutions” by Wanda Productions
7. 933 Paths Of Hate Trailer by Platige Image